Monday, April 11, 2011

Project 4

For this project, I decided to focus on the moment when I found out that my grandpa passed away. I want to start out by portraying a bright, normal day. From that brightness, I want day to turn gloomy, stormy, out of focus, and confusing. I want to use storm noises, ambulance sirens, thunder, etc. I want to have the first few web pages to be sort of mellow and calm, then as the pages continue, the frames will progressively get quicker, more caotic, and confusing, while all of the noises come together to create even more intensity. Then for the final page, I want one image that portrays a bit of brokeness that shows that life goes on but its just not quite the same anymore.


I like the blur of this photo









I like the way that this photo almost seems dream like; like reality can't be real.










In this youtube video, I like some of the imagery but what I liked most was the quickness of the images as certain points in the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment