Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project 4 works that relate


I chose this image because it shows how color and line can work to create emotion. I would use this technique along with pictures that I alter to help portray my memory.


This is another example of a collage using mixed media. I would do something like this for my project using my own images and colors and textures that correspond to my memory.


I chose this artist because I want to make my project a serious of collages using images that either remind me of my memory, or bring out the emotion that I want the viewer to feel.


I liked this image because it evokes feeling without using realistic objects. I have no idea what was used to make this, but it is unrecognizable to me and therefore keeps my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment