Monday, April 4, 2011

Critique & Three Artist Additions




The three people I chose to critique are; Alexis Gallo, Karen Hischak, and Yoon Lee. In Gallo's work I think she did a real good job in her front page imagery; she created a humor that isn't supposed to be portrayed in the movie and gives a comedic view on the cast. I like her external links of the movie bluffs- thought they were real hilarious. In Hischak's work, I really enjoyed the sarcasm of the site. She really did a good job making the site actually look like it is real. In Yoon Lee's work, I liked the content of the site but I really think she could further her point in changing some of her imagery. She is trying to portray these deathly skinny girls, but I am not really seeing them on her site.




1 comment:

  1. screwed up the links, they are;

    1. www.roijames.com

    2. www.oliververnon.com

    3. www.angelafraleigh.com

    ReplyDelete