Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project 4 Proposal

For this project my memory is when I met my best friend, who happens to be my boyfriend, Steve. We met in high school but lost touch and re met last year. We have been together ever sense, and have gone through a lot within the last year. I’ve been lucky to have someone by my side through being in school and having a hard time at home.

I think I will be using all of my own images that I have taken. I was thinking about using some outdoor nature mixed with some pictures of Steve and myself. Also, some images of certain items that relate to the night we ‘met’.

As of right now I am not fully sure what sounds or graphics I will be using be something going along with my concept.

I am still am not sure I will bring everything together but I have a feeling that it will come out just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment