Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project

My pet peeve is the fact that there are so many annoying and distracting advertisements all over websites. It is annoying to wait for advertisements to load or to be finished before you can find what you originally went to the website for. So many sites now are cluttered with stupid ads. I do believe that there are ways to put ads on websites so that they are unobtrusive--however, it seems like not many people do. I want to create a website that has ads popping over the text, distracting the viewer from what they are reading. On my outgoing pages I will have it redirect to an advertisement before you can get to where you're going.

I will pull the formats from ABC News and Fox News.
A website that has annoying ads: MetroLyrics. When you search for popular lyrics, there are moving ads on the sides as well as ads that pop over the screen.

A few other websites I found since last class:
http://shadighadirian.com/index.php?do=photography#item-9
www.logodesignlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment