Monday, January 31, 2011

Three Website Choices

I found this site browsing "Pearl Jam" while listening to it of course, and it's a pretty sweet site that allows you to listen to their music for free and provides a pretty cool puzzle thing to keep you busy!



I chose this link because it is simply...really fun :) It is like GarageBand for all you mac users, just a little less technical. You can play around like you are actually on the piano!



I chose this specific website for a couple of different reasons. For one I adore the music, which is how i discovered it, and secondly it catches my eye. I really like the way they incorporated drawings in to the photography and how certain things are animated. It has a child-like/unique feeling to it that helps portray how her music is.




No comments:

Post a Comment